Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk. All product links are Affiliate which means a small percentage of the sale goes back to the school.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Coupon Usage
All 30 Day Free Trials links and Coupon Codes for 30 Day Free Trials for either Mixed Media Society and/or Fun Fab Drawing Club are good for one time use only, per user, per year. Users who repeatedly violate this Awesome Art School policy may be subject to account deletion at the sole discretion of Karen Campbell, Artist, LLC.
10. Membership Cancellations for Monthly Subscriptions.
As soon as an Awesome Art School team member manually cancels a monthly subscription on a student's behalf, they are automatically unenrolled to any Club at Awesome Art School (Clubs included the YouTube & Cheatsheet Library, The Mixed Media Society, Fun Fab Drawing Club and the Celtic Collective). If for any reason members are unhappy, they are entitled to a full refund but cannot be refunded any period extending beyond 30 days and if more than 10% of any one classroom has been completed.
11. Membership Cancellations for Annual Subscriptions.
Annual Plans automatically renew every 365 days, members do not need to manually resubscribe. If a member does not wish to renew for a second year, they simply need to cancel at any time within the first 12 months (prior to renewal). Members who cancel their subscription will still have access to all of their content through the end of the 12 month period. No refunds are issued after the first 30 days of the original enrollment or re-enrollment date (members ARE entitled to a full refund if they cancel within the first 30 days of membership sign up or renewal period ONLY as long as content completed has not exceeded 10% in any one classroom).
12. Refunds for eBooks.
eBook sales are final UNLESS they have not been downloaded or accessed in any way.
13. Copyright Agreement.
Artwork created as a result of a lesson originating through Awesome Art School with Karen Campbell may only be sold for profit IF at least 50% of the artwork piece is completely original. Artwork created from a lesson that looks close to or identical may not be sold commercially as the Copyright for each lesson and lesson image is held, by law, by Karen Campbell, Artist as soon as it is created.