The following is a list of supplies you'll definitely want to have on hand:
- You basically will need 5 pencils of varying graphite consistencies.
- Please look for an 8H, 4H, HB (or yellow school pencil), 4B and 8B or a lovely pencil set like this one https://amzn.to/3rRQhhz
This pencil set is super affordable and goes all the way up to 12B - so dark and delicious!!
- A Q-Tip or Blending Stump
- An eraser
- Computer paper or Cardstock - My Favorite being Hammermll Color Copy Digital Cover Cardstock 100lb 8.5" x 11" https://amzn.to/2ArE39o
And here is great paper if you DO want to try some of the water-soluble activities in the Fun Fab Drawing Club!!
- Fabriano Hot Press (smooth) Watercolor paper 9" x 12" 50 sheets https://amzn.to/3cbiUh3
- The Pentel Water brush (4 pack) is great if you want to give water brushes a try: https://amzn.to/2UtLsf7
- And here are my favorite affordable watercolor brushes Creative Mark Mimik Watercolor Brushes 5 pack https://amzn.to/3gCZWRZ
- Stabilo All pencil (Amazon) https://amzn.to/2PDTgcP